If you’re struggling to stay on top of your work tasks, there are some great apps available to help out.
- Asana helps your business improve communication and collaboration. You can view all tasks and projects and
follow progress on a communal board so you can communicate without having to rely on e-mail.
- Proven helps organize your hiring process by posting listings to multiple job boards with one click. You can also review and sort applicants with ease.
- Boxmeup organizes and tracks your packages, containers, and bulk storage items to make storing and shipping a breeze.
- Evernote keeps all your notes organized in one place and allows you to easily share notes and lists with coworkers.
- Trello tracks your team’s workflow. Whenever you make a change to a project or task, the app notifies each
team member involved so you don’t have to.
- KanbanFlow helps managers visualize the overall workflow. It gives overviews of work status, tracks progress, and assigns tasks to team members.