Maintaining Service Continuity
The spread of Coronavirus means more of your team may choose to work from home – this includes our own team here at IntermixIT.
Rest assured we are prepared to deliver the same quality of service you have come to expect from us.
We Are FULLY Prepared
Our internal cloud-based infrastructure easily allows remote working with full access and operation of all our systems. Our service levels will continue at the highest standard – providing you with continuous and seamless support.
We operate a strict health & safety policy in the office and are maintaining high levels of hygiene. This includes daily disinfection of all common areas and devices, as well as monitoring the health of our staff to ensure they are safe and fit to come into the office.
If You Have Remote Workers
Over the next few days we reaching out to clients to ensure remote working procedures are tested. We will be standing by in case of any connection issues,
Remote Working Considerations
- What is the internet speed in the homes of your remote workers?
2. Is antivirus and security up to date on all home infrastructure & devices?
3. Will your remote workers be using compatible equipment?
4. Will remote workers require local configuration and have access to passwords & information?
5. Do you have the ability to divert your office calls to remote worker mobile devices?
6. Some line of business applications may not work from home – please check access!
7. Do remote workers have the capability to print from home?
If you have a fully hosted solution provided by us or Microsoft – the impact will be minimal, but please still consider the above points.
We Are Here to Assist
All the above considerations will have an effect on performance and user experience, we are standing by to help keep your business running as normally as possible though this unique time.
Emergency onsite services will continue to be available as needed. We will be reaching out to every one of our clients who have scheduled onsite time to make alternate arrangements.